JOB OPPORTUNITY: Senior Digital Account Manager – North America
10th May 2019
The Domino Recording Company is looking for a Senior Digital Account Manager to be based in the Brooklyn, New York office to join our global digital team. The position will oversee key partnerships and initiatives across digital music and video consumer services (e.g. Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, YouTube) for North America.
Reporting jointly to the global Head of Digital and the US Label Manager, this fantastic opportunity will allow you to work with a diverse roster of independent artists. You will be responsible for leading relationships with key digital partners in market, shaping and implementing new and ongoing release campaigns, as well as building long-term programming strategies. Successful candidates should have a natural inclination to sales and marketing, focused on innovation and working creatively. As the role will call for monitoring and reporting on streaming data, sales and trends, an analytical mindset and an eye for numerical detail will be essential.
- Lead digital account activities for North America, across multiple product platforms and business models.
- Represent Domino releases to DSPs for both frontline and catalogue campaigns.
- Maximize opportunities for Domino artists through effective campaign building and communicating artist development strategies to our digital partners.
- Build and maintain strong relationships at the DSPs.• Drive revenue growth across the label by implementing innovative and ground breaking strategies.
- Oversee the day-to day-relationships with digital accounts by• Collaborate with the rest of the Domino digital department and the wider marketing team to help define and deliver streaming and sales strategies.
- Hone internal reporting and forecasting tools to identify opportunities and trends.
- Analyze performance of artist campaigns, including playlist and on-platform results.
- Serve as a liaison with artists and management providing logistical insight, planning and market feedback.
- Liaise with the Digital Operations Manager to ensure content delivery feeds are timely and complete.
- Communicate new developments and initiatives at the digital services to the wider team.
We are seeking candidates that meet the following requirements and experience:
- Preferred 3 years music industry experience in the digital sector.
- Deep understanding of digital retail platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication / interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and future trends in music marketing.
- Global outlook and understanding of international markets and campaigns.
- Superior organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel for sales and reporting analysis.
- The ability to travel on a regular basis.
- Fluency in Spanish would be a plus but not required.
- Most importantly, a passion for music and understanding of the Domino roster.
Please send a cover letter stating how you meet the requirements, along with your resume to email@example.com. Please include "Senior Digital Account Manager" in the subject line.