Job Opportunity: Content Operations Co-ordinator
24th November 2022
Domino is looking for a full-time Content Operations Co-ordinator to join our operations team based in our London office. In collaboration with the Digital Operations Manager, this role manages content operations processes and relationships with a focus on video platforms including YouTube, Meta and more. The position is responsible for video release set-ups, digital rights management and UGC processes.
RESPONSIBILITES OF THE ROLE:
Content Operations & Best Practices:
· Uphold best-in-class operational/technical account relationships across content platforms. Assist the Digital Ops team in ensuring that Domino is compliant with commercial deal terms.
· Liaise with Project Management (UK and US) to coordinate assets and accurate metadata for releases. Provide support and recommendations to both the PMs and the marketing team on content platform strategies and best practices.
· Manage internal scheduling and set-up of video products on YouTube/VEVO and manage artist/label channels to optimise audience growth and monetisation.
· Assist Digital Operations Manager with audio deliveries to provide cross-functional support as and when needed.
· Manage deliveries to DSPs using the FUGA platform. Work with Digital Operations Manager and FUGA Support around Domino’s operational needs, troubleshooting and resolving any issues.
· Assist Digital Operations Manager in the set-up and maintenance of new content partner integrations.
· Provide weekly reporting on video performance.
Digital Rights & UGC Management:
· Uphold Domino’s copyright policies and ensure that all assets are correctly claiming user generated content (UGC). Respond to copyright disputes and appeals in a timely manner and action takedowns as directed.
· Work closely with the Synchronisation, Promotion and Marketing teams to ensure that approved usages are whitelisted across relevant UGC platforms.
· In collaboration with the Digital Operations Manager, maintain Domino’s release catalogue and ensure that the digital products are consistent with those on FUGA and live on DSPs.
· 1+ years’ experience in YouTube/video operations, digital operations and/or experience working within a label setting
· A thorough understanding of music metadata and copyright
· Excellent attention to detail and data minded; strong Excel knowledge a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Collaborative, team player
· Understanding of digital video and audio specifications
· Content creation and editing skills not required but would be a plus
· YouTube certification also not required but would be beneficial as will be essential to complete as part of the role
· A passion for music and for the Domino roster
Applicants should send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 12th December 2022.
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other status protected by law.