Job Opportunity: Marketing Co-ordinator
16th November 2022
Domino Recording Company is seeking a full-time Marketing Co-Ordinator to be based in our London office to assist the label’s Marketing team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the label’s UK marketing team in the ongoing internal maintenance and organisation of our artists’ campaigns, working across several areas including origination of core marketing assets, maintaining UK retail relationships and artist profile and more, with direction from the UK project management and marketing teams.
The role offers a huge breadth of experience working across independent artist campaigns of the highest level, and we are seeking a candidate of great passion and enthusiasm with undeniable organisational skills, diligence and initiative to be a key team member amidst a fast-paced working environment.
• Assist in management of campaign timelines and key internal marketing messaging, to be shared with the Domino marketing teams globally in collaboration with the UK’s project management and marketing teams
• Assist in origination and management of key marketing assets including campaign marketing plans, one-sheets, external media planning, demographic and social reports and more, in collaboration with the UK marketing team
• Maintenance of ongoing relationships with key retail outlets in collaboration with the UK’s project management team and distribution partners, including delivery of key sales information, event management and co-ordination and more, with direction from the UK project management team
• Maintain regular updates of key internal sales and streaming statistics across both internal and external artist campaigns
• Maintain key digital assets across artist campaigns including artist profile neutralisation, management of key campaign digital hyperlinks and more
• Assist UK marketing team with key administrative processes including internal and external meeting scheduling, key asset agreements and contracting and invoicing
Applicants should send their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday November 25th
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other status protected by law.