Job Opportunity: IT Services Manager (Part-Time)
15th November 2021
Domino Music Group is looking for an IT Services Manager to be based in our offices in London.
This role is responsible for IT services management and operations across Domino globally, with a particular focus on on-site and remote support for the UK office. The IT Services Manager should be solutions-focused and highly organised, enabling and driving productivity across all departments. This is a new role, and a unique opportunity to collaborate with others at the heart of the music industry.
This is a part-time position: 2.5 to 3 days a week, with some flexibility around working hours dependent on the candidate’s availability. Please note we are only taking direct applications for this role; no agencies please.
Responsibilities of the role:
· Manage Domino staff accounts and device inventory, including onboarding and offboarding of staff members across UK, US and international offices.
· Provide day-to-day user support (both on-site and remote) relating to Domino’s internal platforms and workflows, responding to internal staff queries and IT training needs.
· Work directly with users to evaluate current ways of working, and proactively suggest revised workflows, equipment or more effective / efficient uses of IT.
· Collaborate with Domino Office and Tech & Development teams on:
o IT planning, and execution of projects and roll-outs.
o Providing active input and feedback on IT/software infrastructure and policies, identifying potential improvements and pre-empting future IT needs for the business.
· Manage relationship with external IT services supplier, including: day-to-day prioritisation and escalation of tickets, project planning and execution, and management of associated costs.
· Maintain and evangelise user documentation / knowledge-base articles specific to Domino user needs and workflows.
· Manage and maintain file and asset resources on Domino SharePoint and file servers.
· For the UK office:
o Maintain an inventory of hardware and record of associated costs.
o Provide A/V support for meeting rooms.
Required skills and experience for the role:
- Good understanding of hardware, operating systems (Microsoft, Mac OS X, iOS, Android) and administering Office 365.
- Proficient at efficiently and securely setting up new and existing staff devices and hardware (PCs, laptops, phones).
- Customer and service delivery oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to keep calm under pressure and work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent and creative problem-solving skills.
Desired skills and experience:
- Prior experience in a similar role within the creative industries.
- A passion for music and understanding of the Domino roster.
Please send your CV, plus a covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements and stating your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3rd December 2021. Please include the job title in the subject line and state where you saw this advert.
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other status protected by law.