Job Opportunity: Head of Digital Partnerships & Analytics
11th September 2020
Based in our London office, Domino seeks a Head of Digital Partnerships & Analytics to lead digital commercial strategy across the Label Group.
The role will monitor, explore and execute opportunities for Domino’s global digital business and operations. We are open to considering applications on a full-time or part-time basis, dependent on the candidates’ existing commitments.
The Head of Digital Partnerships & Analytics will lead projects, deliver partnerships and strategic insights to expand the reach and commercial viability of Domino’s catalogues and campaigns, to adapt to shifts in the marketplace and to advance our digital workflows.
- To lead the global digital business for the Label Group, in collaboration with Domino’s Digital Account Management, Marketing and International teams. Maintain a high-level strategic overview across existing and emerging DSP commercial partnerships, and make recommendations to the Domino Board.
- To drive forward digital business development and licensing negotiations in collaboration with our Business Affairs team, including the analysis and review of digital revenue streams and the commercial viability of each deal.
- To lead digital commercial reporting and analytics, both at a business and project level.
- To oversee digital operations onboarding and ongoing compliance across all commercial digital partners, in collaboration with the Digital Operations Manager.
- To keep an outward focus in exploring relevant new digital business growth opportunities and proactively communicate these across the Label Group.
- To input on long term high-level revenue forecasting for the label’s digital business, and retain an outward focus on how market trends may affect the company’s P&L.
- To liaise with the Domino Board on all aspects of the digital commercial landscape – including revenue analysis and new developments.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working at a record label or music-based company. Significant experience in digital account management and operations, and/or digital licensing and business development is a must.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A curiosity in digital trends, and an understanding of how technology affects music and consumer behaviour.
- Experience in collaborating across multiple departments and international territories, with an open and honest communication style.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st October 2020, including the job title in the subject line.
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other status protected by law.