Job Opportunity: Digital Account Manager - London
6th April 2021
Based in our London office, Domino seeks a Digital Account Manager.
The core responsibilities of this role are to oversee digital account relationships and strategy, to lead key partnerships and activity with digital music service providers (including Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer & more.) The role will collaborate with internal teams including Digital, Marketing and Project Management, across all artist campaigns.
- Lead and develop excellent relationships (label relations, editorial, marketing) across all digital accounts, with the ultimate aim of driving and maximising opportunities, market share and revenue for our artists and catalogue.
- Handle day to day pitching at DSPs, delivering promotional innovation and strong playlist placement.
- Generate analytics, including detailed market and project reports for the Domino team, giving context to streaming results alongside the Head of Digital Partnerships & Analytics.
- Monitor global trends and identify new opportunities at DSPs.
- Provide Input on DSP related advertising alongside the Digital marketing managers
- Attend and present at meetings: from internal marketing, commercial and campaign meetings to external meetings with managers, artists and others.
- Alongside Marketing and Project Management teams: crystallise artist marketing plans and objectives into actionable and innovative campaigns, from pre-announcement to post album release.
- Develop an ever-evolving, in-depth knowledge of key accounts and platforms to inform best practice around release / streaming strategies and marketing. Communicate these updates, trends, opportunities and recommendations across the global Domino teams.
- Collaborate with the Head of Digital Partnerships & Analytics on growth strategies for emerging international markets.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Digital account management experience required, with strong digital marketing and operations skills preferable.
- Strong and extensive existing relationships with digital partners.
- A working knowledge of and passion for digital technology, including digital music and video platforms, content management platforms and emerging technology trends.
- Professional written, video-call and verbal communication / interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation and collaborative skills.
- An analytical and data-driven mind-set.
- The ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
The applicant must demonstrate a command of digital commercial models and ability to adapt to shifts across the global marketplace. The ideal candidate is very familiar with Domino's output, aware of its history and possesses a passion to promote our amazing musical repertoire across the digital services.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd April 2021. Please include the job title in the subject line and state where you saw this advert.
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other status protected by law.