Job Opportunity: Performer Repertoire Coordinator
8th November 2023
An exciting opportunity has become available at one of the leading Neighbouring Rights collection agencies based in London. Double Six Rights Management is seeking a self-motivated and great team player to join a high performing team and support the day-to-day operation of the company and maximise revenues for Double Six performer clients.
Part of the Domino Music Group, Double Six Rights Management was founded in 2011 and boasts an extensive roster of label, performer, and producer clients from across the globe, including internationally renowned artists, influential indies, and sought-after producer/session players.
This role is a fantastic entry-level opportunity for someone to gain an understanding in music rights and copyright and deepen existing knowledge in all areas of neighbouring rights, joining a fast growing and passionate team based in and out of the Domino offices in South West London. The role will be a hybrid of remote and in-office working.
Key accountabilities include:
- Compile complete and accurate metadata for new releases across our existing performer client roster and ensuring data is added to our internal system in a timely manner
- Support the team with the on-boarding of new performer clients by carrying out proactive catalogue research and using various external data sources to ensure discographies and line-up information are full and accurate
- Build strong working relationships and liaise with performer client representatives for queries about their artist’s catalogue and obtaining further evidence when required
- Support the wider team with claiming performances and registering repertoire with various international collection societies
- Work closely with the Double Six label client team and colleagues across Domino for clients also signed to the label to ensure line-up consistency and best practice
- Support catalogue management tasks and initiatives across the team on a regular basis to uphold excellent data standards; data cleansing, repertoire audits, and solving investigations at international societies
- Collaborate with the Double Six team in problem solving, idea generation and continuosly assessing ways of working and areas for improvement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in all forms
- Analytical and thorough with a keen eye for detail
- Supportive and a great team player
- Proactive, self-starter with growth mindset
- Great organisation and planning skills – ability to work to key deadline dates
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skillset
Please send a CV and cover letter/short video cover message if preferable to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Tuesday 21st November 2023.
Double Six Rights Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other status protected by law.