Job Opportunity: Digital Operations Manager
25th May 2021
Based in our London office, Domino seeks a Digital Operations Manager.
This role manages digital operations relationships and processes globally, across digital music service providers including Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music and more. The position is responsible for digital release set-ups and ongoing management of the digital audio catalogue across the Domino label.
Responsibilities of the role:
Digital Products & Supply Chain
· Manage internal scheduling and set-up of all tracks and digital products (in collaboration with the Production team), upholding a high standard of accuracy and timeliness.
· Manage deliveries to DSPs using the FUGA platform. Work with FUGA Support around Domino’s operational needs, troubleshooting and resolving any issues.
· Liaise with Project Management (UK and US) and Digital Accounts team to coordinate metadata, release assets and product requirements. Provide support and proactive recommendations to these teams on operational DSP best practices.
· Proactively maintain Domino’s digital release catalogue, ensuring all stored metadata is accurate and complete.
· Work collaboratively with Digital Rights Manager on video set-ups and rights management, sharing tasks and jointly managing operations workload based on week-to-week priorities.
Digital Music Operations & Best Practices
· Manage and uphold best-in-class operational/technical account relationships across all digital music service providers (DSPs) globally.
· Handle set-up and maintenance of new partner integrations.
· Develop digital operations best practices and proactively identify future requirements. Maintain a strong operational knowledge of DSP platforms and capabilities and communicate ongoing changes and developments to the Digital Accounts team.
· Provide day-to-day support relating to Domino’s internal CMS, handling internal staff queries and training needs.
· Collaborate with Tech & Development team, providing input and feedback on internal tools and workflow improvements.
Required skills and experience for the role:
- 2 + years’ experience in a digital music operations, supply chain or distribution role.
- A good and demonstrable working knowledge of music metadata and copyright.
- Tech savvy, with a good understanding of digital audio file formats and working in Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- A passion for music and understanding of the Domino roster.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th June 2021. Please include the job title in the subject line and state where you saw this advert.
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other status protected by law.