Amidst a night of hazy scenes in their native Isle of Wight, Rhian Teasdale and Hester Chambers found themselves at the summit of a Ferris wheel.
They decided to start a band. The band is called Wet Leg.
Arming themselves with guitars, effervescent imaginations and a shared love of the The Ronettes and Jane Birkin, through to Ty Segall and Bjork, they set about making some recordings of their own.
Enter their debut single, Chaise Longue.
- Tuesday 26th OctoberOmeara, London, UK Buy Tickets
- Tuesday 9th NovemberTramshed, Cardiff, UK Buy Tickets
- Wednesday 10th NovemberThe Mill Digbeth, Birmingham, UK Buy Tickets
- Saturday 13th NovemberElectric Brixton, London, UK Buy Tickets
- Monday 15th NovemberChalk, Brighton, Brighton, UK Buy Tickets
- Tuesday 16th NovemberWaterfront, Norwich, UK Buy Tickets
- Wednesday 17th NovemberThe Leadmill, Sheffield, UK Buy Tickets
- Wednesday 1st December - Sunday 5th DecemberParc Expo Rennes Aeroport, Rennes, France Buy Tickets
- Tuesday 7th DecemberMercury Lounge, New York (NYC), US Buy Tickets
- Wednesday 8th DecemberUnion Pool, New York (NYC), US Buy Tickets