On his Domino debut Pool (2016), Porches' Aaron Maine made a notable change in his musical outlook and practice. The collapsible guitars and home-recorded dynamics of his earlier work were replaced with some serious beat-making skills and a new groove was weaved through the atmosphere of his musical territory: a thought-filled, late night kind of place, one that maybe doesn't host a party too often, but one that also knows how to put on a very real good time if pressed to do so. Since then, The House (2018) and Ricky Music (2020) have added further layers of emotion and sophistication to his unique cracked-glass pop.
- Saturday 15th MayBitterzoet, Amsterdam, Netherlands Buy Tickets
- Sunday 16th MayArtheater, Cologne, Germany Buy Tickets
- Monday 17th MayKantine am Berghain, Berlin, Germany Buy Tickets
- Wednesday 19th MayLa Maroquinerie, Paris, France Buy Tickets
- Thursday 20th MayLafayette, London, UK Buy Tickets
- Monday 2nd MayExit In, Nashville, US Buy Tickets